- The Central Zionist Archives - This website presents the Central Zionist Archives including a general description of its various collections and recent exhibitions
- Israel's National Photo Collection - An extensive collection of photographs from the period of the Yishuv and of the State of Israel, including a search engine by topic
- The Israeli Historical Society (in Hebrew) - This website presents information on publications, lectures, and conferences on a variety of historical topics by the Israeli Historical Society and the Zalman Shazar Center.
- Yad Ben Zvi - Yad Izhak Ben Zvi institute is engaged in research and education on the history and culture of the Land of Israel, Jerusalem studies, and the study of Sephardic and Oriental Jewish communities.
- The Ben Gurion Research Institute - The Ben Gurion Institute website presents its activities in the study of the Yishuv and the State of Israel, with access to computerized archives
- The Rabin Center for the Study of Israel (in Hebrew) - The Rabin Center website surveys the Center's goals and various activities.
- The Henrietta Szold Institute - Access to the Bibliographic database of the Sald Institute for research in the fields of education and social sciences focusing on the study of Israeli society.
- The Israel Council for Higher Education - This website lists the major universities and colleges in Israel with links to their websites.
- The Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics - A particularly helpful and detailed website offering an abundance of quantitative data on Israel's society, economy and culture from its establishment up to this day.
- Academic Jewish Studies Internet Directory - This website lists and links to research centers world wide dedicated to Jewish studies including ones focusing on the history of the Yishuv and the State of Israel.